- Thickness: 9" finished.
- Twin: 39" x 75"
- Full: 54" x 75"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- Cal-King: 72" x 84"
- Weight: 125 lbs / 150 lbs / 175 lbs / 200 lbs / 225 lbs
- Core: The organic natural latex Dunlop core is made up of a 6" firm piece and a 2" medium plush piece.
- Top Barrier: 1/2" eco wool fiber.
- Bottom Barrier: 1/2" eco wool fiber.
- Outside Cover: Manchester organic cotton from Aquila.
Healthy Home, Healthy Planet
We take pride in knowing that every Medley product is made from the best available materials so it's not only eco-friendly, but also home-friendly.
Natural Talalay Latex Core
Our Talalay latex offers a wide range of health benefits. It’s naturally hypoallergenic and resistant to mold, microbes and dust mites. It contains no volatile organic compounds or other harmful substances found in chemical-based bed foams like memory foam. Since it's a rubber, it compresses differently than foam and provides the perfect combination of support and comfort for quality sleep.
Eco Wool Fiber Barrier
Both sides of the Stem mattress latex core are wrapped in a natural wool fiber barrier. This adds additional breathability and moisture-wicking to the mattress, while creating a fire barrier without chemicals.
Organic Cotton Outside Cover
A thick quilting of organic cotton ticking completes our eco-friendly mattress, which is both soft to the hand for a comfortable sleep and a breathable natural material.