- Length: 100"-120" (determined in configurator above)
- Depth: 36"
- Seat Depth: Medium depth at 21"
- Seat Height: Medium height at 15"
- Back Height: 23"
- Arm Height: 23"
Frame & Suspension
Domestically sourced, FSC-certified Alder hardwood frames are kiln-dried, secured with dowels, and corner blocked for strength. Our hand-tied, heavy gauge arch suspension springs ensure comfort and longevity.
Premium materials meet thoughtful design to provide exceptional comfort and support—less oof, more ahhh. Feel it out with our easy-breezy, free in-home trial.
Fabric/Leather & Filling
To say we're particular about the details in an understatement. We source the finest and most durable fabrics and fillings.
Shipping and Free Returns
Made in the US for You
Handcrafted in California to your specifications, built with the finest materials.
Try it Out at Home
Delivered with White Glove service. Give it a test run at home to make sure you're in love with the comfort and the look.
Easy Free Returns, Full Refund
If you're not happy with your purchase, we'll pick it up for a full refund.
- MAMary A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
This took too long to receive but was exactly what I wanted so in the end I can’t regret the purchase. Chemical free was my main priority and Medley offered the design and color options I wanted.Was this helpful?
- DEDanny E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Love love love our sectional. The wait time was long but the end result is worth it. Thanks!Was this helpful?
- SMShauna M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Wonderful product. Wonderful serviceWas this helpful?
- JBJayne B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years ago5 Stars
Great. Love the product and how customizable it was. And communication was pretty good. However the shipping company guys claimed they didn’t know that we paid extra to have them unpack couch and take away packaging but it said it right on the paperwork so they did end up doing it.Was this helpful?