Mota Sofa in Latex + Wool
Ships 8-10 with White Glove service for $175.
A nature-inspired alternative to poly foam
We're determined to lead the way toward a more natural way of living—that's why we've researched and engineered a healthier, more earth-friendly alternative. Meet comfort and durability like you've never seen in a sofa before.
Designed with comfort in mind
COMFY, MORE NATURAL MATERIALS
Tree sap that's whipped, baked, and shaped into a supportive, squishy cushion.
Our wool-wrapped, certified organic latex foam cushion provides a plush, resilient, and incredibly comfy sit.
The word "latex" sounds plasticky and artificial, but it’s one of the most natural, breathable, durable, and sustainable materials available for foam. It comes from the sap of rubber trees and features durable spring-back to maintain its shape for 20+ years. Sounds pretty good, right? The goodness keeps going: get to know all our other materials here.OUR MATERIALS
Difference in the details
We believe in slow craft, building pieces one by one, and continuous reinvention. That’s why we’ve scrutinized, reworked and revised every design choice to create truly comfortable furniture that you’ll love living with. Our builders bring each piece to life by hand in the USA, accentuating the incredible quality of our materials through their artistry.OUR CRAFSTMANSHIP
Born from nature. Built for life.
Ready for life’s daily routines and adventures. Our domestically sourced, FSC-certified Alder hardwood frames are kiln-dried, secured with dowels, and corner blocked for strength. They come standard with a lifetime warranty against cracking, breaking, and warping.
For peace of mind, our cushions are rated at 20 years compared to 5-10 years on poly foam cushions. For added comfort and longevity, they rest on hand-tied, heavy gauge arch suspension springs.
We take extra care to use the highest quality materials for anything that naturally stretches, wears and softens over time. Sourcing from sustainable textile mills and eco-certified partners, we choose every fabric for its durability and beauty. Family-friendly, pet-friendly, life-ready fabrics right this way.OUR WARRANTY
Start with Samples
You're one sample kit away from customizing your perfect piece. Order up to seven free fabric samples to experience in your home.GET SAMPLES
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 30 reviews.
- JBJennifer B.Verified BuyerReviewingMota SofaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars56 minutes agoPerfect sofa!
I LOVE it. It’s beautiful, comfortable, non toxic and earth friendly. The fabric (Linrara) is beautiful and soft and feels luxurious. It sits really well. I wanted something with high sides so you can lounge from any direction. It’s firm enough that you can also sit up properly. I hope it wears well because I love it.
- MEMelissa E.Verified BuyerReviewingMota SofaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoMy search is over!
It took longer than I’d care to admit to find what I consider to be the ideal sofa. Medley has done it with the Mota Sofa!! It is supremely comfortable, extremely well made, and understated and elegant in its design. Medley offers the option to customize the arm height, so we chose to have it lowered by a couple of inches. The Macarena Slate fabric is also the perfect shade of grey and feels durable but also comfy to the touch. Well done Medley!!
- LBLola B.Verified BuyerReviewingMota SofaI recommend this productFavorite Aspect of Your Medley Product Eco MaterialsRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months ago😊
So far, just great!
- JFJennifer F.Verified BuyerReviewingMota SofaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
I love this company, and all it stands for. Medley is a company I will always recommend, and will absolutely prioritize giving them my business at any future time.
It was easy and pleasant to work with them in ordering my couch, and in all the communications thereafter. Not to mention, I have a beautiful, made-in-US couch to enjoy.
As an environmentalist, I highly recommend Medley.
- NCnicole c.Verified BuyerReviewingMota SofaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Our sofa looks great! It's very comfy and the fabric is even better in person. Ordering and building of the sofa went as expected- no hiccups!
- JSJOHNNY S.Verified BuyerReviewingMota SofaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Been very good. Feel the materials are of high quality.
- SASherri A.Verified BuyerReviewingMota SofaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I do love my couch. Would like chairs to match but all those you have are too big. A nice, smaller, swivel, barrel design would be nice.
- AGAlexander G.Verified BuyerReviewingMota SofaI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year ago4 Stars
Love the couch. It is beautiful, comfortable and we are really happy with it. The samples were very helpful in our decision process. The only downside was how long it took, but it was worth the wait to have a high quality, sustainable, safe product.
- SFScott F.Verified BuyerReviewingMota SofaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
- SDSandra D.Verified BuyerReviewingMota SofaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
excellent quality and service