Shipping & Delivery
Some details worth noting
Some notes regarding the Coronavirus:
- We're taking all possible precautions at our warehouse to ensure employee safety, and best practices for sanitation per the CDC guidelines
- Once completed, your furniture is first wrapped in plastic, then cardboard for extra protection during transit.
- When your order leaves our warehouse it's transported from Los Angeles to your local area, protected the entire time with freight partners that are also utilizing best practices and are operating with normal time frames and services.
- Once in your area, a team of delivery professionals will contact you to schedule a delivery. We will continue to fulfill online orders with delivery available nationwide. In addition to white glove service, we are offering First Threshold delivery (inside front door or garage) to comply with the changes in the services now being offered by our freight partners or your own comfort level. This option is chosen at the time of purchase, but can be revised at any time.
- The CDC looked at previous coronaviruses and has said said, “In general, because of poor survivability of these coronaviruses on surfaces, there is likely very low risk of spread from products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days at ambient temperatures.”
We focus on a great delivery experience
We want to do everything possible to ensure your delivery experience is as smooth as possible, and work hard to form partnerships with the right teams. After your items have been added to your cart and you enter the delivery address, you can see the cost we charge to ship to you. Please keep in mind the actual cost is much higher to ship furniture, so we're only charging a small portion for each order. Here's what to expect at each stage.
Before You Order
Level of Service
White Glove Delivery means two people place the products in any room, unpack them, and remove packaging. We want make sure you have a great delivery experience, and this level of service helps ensure that. If you would prefer that people don't enter your home in full, we also offer a First Threshold service where they leave the items outside in front of your home, or just inside the door or garage.
Canada & Beyond
We regularly ship to Canada, and are happy to quote a shipment to any country. Due to the nature of shipping large items outside the United States, we have to quote each order individually so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
After You Order
The timing for production for standard orders is 8-10 weeks, and for orders with Optional Modifications that adds an extra 1-2 week for production. The speed for shipping mentioned in the cart refers to the days it takes after the order leaves our warehouse, not from the day of the order itself. It only applies to how fast it gets delivered after being shipped, and doesn’t affect production timing.
Since we use specialized freight carriers, you will always be called ahead of time to schedule the day and time of delivery. Unlike a FedEx delivery that might arrive when you're not home, you'll always be contacted by the local warehouse prior to delivery to schedule a time that works best for you.
If It Doesn't Go As Planned
In the unfortunate event of a damaged order, please always check for any visible damage at the time of delivery and let the driver know. You can also send the details of any damage along with photos within 24 hours to email@example.com. Please note that if the damage is minor (a broken leg, a small hole in the fabric, a ripped dust cover on the bottom, a small chip in the wood), we can fix this with a local partner to have it repaired instead of sending the whole item back. .
Items That Don't Fit
Please take the time to measure and make sure the item ordered will fit into your space. It can be a little tricky with large pieces and awkward or small spaces, but if an item doesn’t fit into your space we aren’t able to take a return on it and aren't responsible for any extra costs that may be associated.
If you’re not satisfied with your Medley purchase, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days after the delivery date. We can try to fix any issue you have towards satisfaction, but if you prefer you can return for a free return and full refund. If after that first 15 days up until 100 days after delivery you aren't satisfied, you pay for the shipping back and can return for a full refund. After 100 days there are no returns available.